Countryside Diesel provides service and parts to all brands of heavy and medium duty trucks and trailers. We also work on agricultural and construction equipment. Our team of mechanics make us a one stop shop for all our customers’ needs.
Common services include:
· Troubleshooting issues
· Diagnostic computer software
· Regular Maintenance and DOT Inspections
· Wear and tear maintenance: brakes, wheel seals, bearings, windshield, sensors
· Significant mechanical issues: Clutch, rear ends, radiators
· Major and minor motor work including rebuilds
· Heating and A/C
· Install and fabricate accessories
Services are charged per hour by industry standard billable time for work performed. Our current shop rate is $119.50/hour. Services that don’t have billable time are charged based on actual time to complete the job. A machine time is also charged for computer diagnostics and A/C machines. Our mechanics are paid by the hour. This allows them time to provide the highest quality of service to our customers. It is our belief that the quality of the service is more valuable than the quantity.